Vichy Idealia Stressed Out Selfie Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Vichy Idealia Stressed Out Selfie Contest (the “Contest”) starts on August 30, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on October 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST ( “Contest Period”). ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older and you must be a Follower of VichyUSA on Instagram. Employees of Vichy (“Sponsor”), Campus Commandos , and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside ) and persons living in the same household , whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Contest Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e - mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted Contest Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate;
- and/or violates any law.