Ordering on Vichy Canada
There are several different ways to find products on Vichy.ca, choose the way that works best for you.
1. Use top navigation:
- Our Products: By scrolling over the top navigation bucket labeled Our Products, a menu will drop down showing 3 main product areas - Category, Skin Concern and Collection. Each main area is divided into several specific areas that allow you to quickly find the type of product you are looking for. Click on any link to be brought to a page featuring that content.
2. Search by Keyword:
- In the top right area of any page you will find a search field where you can type any product name or keyword to be brought to a custom page featuring your search results.
3. Use the homepage:
- All areas of the homepage are clickable and deliver you to a detailed page with more information about the area you clicked.
4. How do I place an order?
- Choose the desired quantity and the shade/size if applicable, then click on "Add to Shopping Bag". You will be invited to log in or check out as a guest. Simply follow the screens through until you receive confirmation that the transaction has been accepted.
If a product is unavailable: : Among the Vichy products you can purchase online, a product may temporarily be unavailable. In this event, you can click on 'Notify me' and leave your email address to be notified as soon as the product is back in stock.
- Before checking out, you will be prompted to either log in to your existing Vichy account, register for a new account or checkout as a guest. After choosing one of these actions and completing the necessary steps, you will be prompted through 5 steps on checkout displayed on a single page. This allows you to double check the information you have entered without moving backwards.
- After confirming the accuracy of all data, including your order summary and payment information, you will click "Place Your Order" and your order will be processed. You will see an order confirmation page that includes an order confirmation number and the details of the order that was placed. You will receive an order confirmation email as well as shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
5. What is the maximum quantity and amount that I can order?
- The number of identical articles is limited to 5 for the same order and over a one-month period.Vichy is obliged to apply these limits for delivery and payment security reasons.
6. What methods of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept all major credit cards which include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and gift cards. Unfortunately, we do not accept PayPal, personal checks and COD.
7. Can I use a foreign credit card?
- Consumers using foreign credit cards can place orders on this website provided that the Ship-To Address is in Canada.
8. Can I send a gift to a different address?
- You can find ideas for Vichy gifts suitable for different occasions and recipients in the "Gift Ideas" section of the site. You can select a different delivery address during checkout.
9. How can I cancel or change my order?
- Unfortunately we are not able to cancel or modify orders once submitted. However, you may refuse the package at the door. As long as the package remains unopened, Canada Post should not charge to return the package to us. If your package was already delivered, you may request to return the unopened box to us at your local post office, free of charge. If the box has been opened and/or repackaged, you will need to pay return shipping. Please note we would not reimburse these shipping fees in that event.
To return an order, pack the item(s) to be returned, along with the return form in the original package if possible. Returned packages must be returned prepaid, by Canada Post with Expedited parcel, with signature, to:
Postal Box 1266
Refunds will be issued within 30 days in the form of credit to the credit card holder.
10. I haven't received an order confirmation
- You may not have received an order confirmation for a number of reasons:
a) If you have set spam filters too high, our emails get deleted once they are received.
b) Vichy Canada is not added to your Address Book, so confirmations are not properly received.
c) Your order may not have been successfully submitted.
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-888-45-VICHY (1-888-458-4249). A Vichy Representative will be happy to assist you from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday.
11. Where can I view my order history?
- If you have a registered Vichy.ca account, you may consult your Order History via your personnal account page.
12. My payment has been rejected.
- To protect your security and privacy, your bank does not provide Vichy with information as to why your payment was declined. Please contact your bank directly to solve these payment issues.
13. How do I use a promotional code?
- If you have a Vichy promotional code, you can enter the code at checkout.Promotional codes include, but are not limited to:
a) Gift with purchases.
b) Deluxe samples.
Before confirming your order, promotional codes can be entered in the input field "Promotion Code" on the right hand side of the checkout page. Once a valid code is entered, the offer will be applied to your shopping bag. All promotional codes are available for a limited time, while supplies last and cannot be used once expired.
14. My order is missing an item.
- We may not have had all of the items in stock when we shipped your package. Your shipping confirmation email should indicate which products might still be outstanding and pending shipment.
If you have any further questions or concerns, we're here for you at 1-888-45-VICHY (1-888-458-4249). Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM EST, excluding holidays.
Please have your order number handy and let us know the items you're missing.