MINÉRAL 89 EYES
EYE SERUM WITH HYALURONIC ACID
Your ultimate guide to everything skincare, from A to Z.
TAKE ME THERE
Vichy Canada has developed Minéral 89 Repairing Eye Fortifier, eye care with powerful active ingredients to protect and strengthen periorbital-damaged skin against daily external aggressions.
The formula is powerful, concentrated with 89% Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, born in the French volcanoes, and associated with natural hyaluronic acid and pure caffeine.
It hydrates to strengthen the eye contour area and protect it against aggressors like weather changes, stress, fatigue and pollution, factors that lead to dull skin, skin damage, and weak skin barrier. Day after day, skin feels hydrated, plumped, fortified — quenched for a healthy glow.
[89% VICHY MINERALIZING THERMAL WATER + NATURAL HYALURONIC ACID + PURE CAFFEINE]
Hydrates, smoothes, brightens dark circles
Strengthens and preserves skin’s moisture barrier and reduces trans epidermal water loss
Hydrates and protects against skin aggressors for 24 hours
Tones skin and improves skin elasticity
• Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
• Paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, non-greasy and silicone-free
• With soothing and fortifying Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
For all skin types, including sensitive ones, this is the best eye cream for dark circles. Apply a drop on clean skin, morning and evening. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Hypoallergenic. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to use:
1. Place a drop of M89 on your fingertips and apply it around each eye: 3 taps above and below each eye.
2. Gently press with each drop into your eye contour using 2 fingertips, in order to drain and depuff eye bags.
3. Use your finger to smooth from the inner to the outer corners of the under eye area and eyelid to smooth fine lines.
Discover the condition of your skin by using the revolutionary Vichy Skin Analysis AI Tool.
AQUA / WATER/ EAU;
BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER;
VULGARIS EXTRACT; CITRIC ACID;
BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1. Code