An oil for removing makeup: the concept may leave you feeling skeptical, and yet there is nothing more effective for removing all traces of makeup and pollution from your skin while soothing it at the same time.
Here’s a crash course in chemistry to help you understand: makeup pigments and impurities are called lipophiles. In other words, they may be dissolved in lipids and therefore may be dissolved by a makeup removing oil. Even waterproof makeup can’t resist it.
This beauty equation is super simple and should absolutely not scare oily skin types. Using a makeup removing oil will of course allow for eliminating makeup but it also helps get rid of sebum while nourishing your skin. Three benefits at once!
Makeup removing oil, a 100% effective interlude for well-being
Setting aside a moment for yourself to gently remove your makeup? Rely on the gentle properties of micellar makeup removing oil! Its texture turns to milk when rinsed with water to leave your skin completely clean and brilliantly beautiful.
Its camellia oil-based formula provides boosted hydration and even greater nutritive properties. It is perfect for dry, uncomfortable skin as well as for oily skin whose sebum is eliminated more effectively with oil.
With makeup removing oil, say goodbye to cotton pads and rubbing your skin and make way for comfort and efficiency.
How do you use makeup removing oil?
- Put three pumps of oil in the palm of your hand.
- Massage onto your face, on dry skin, from the T-zone towards the contours.
- With the tips of your fingers, gently target the area around the eyes and your eyebrows to remove eyeshadow and mascara.
- Add a few drops of water and continue massaging until the oil turns to milk.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.